Cinnamon Sarah Honey Butter
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) Salted Butter @ room temperature
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup of Sarah Honey
- 2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Use the whisk attachment on your mixer to beat the butter for 1 minute. (You can do this with regular beaters of course. Or a wooden spoon.)
- Add the powdered sugar, Sarah Honey, and cinnamon. Beat on low until the powdered sugar is incorporated, then beat on medium for a bit.
- Scrape the sides and bottom, then beat again until it is smooth.
- This recipe will fit into 6 4-ounce mason jars, or 3 half-pint mason jars.
- Store this however you normally store butter. Put it in the fridge if you plan on keeping it for a while, or on the counter if it will be eaten within a couple days. Either way it should be served room temperature.
This will keep in the fridge for as long as butter keeps in the fridge, at least 5-6 months.